Before the participant registers and makes payments, please read the following.
Registration & Payment Process:
1. Select the proper payment channel → 2. Submit the registration information → 3. Submit the order and make payments
You can pay by credit card (Master, Visa, UnionPay, etc.), bank transfer, Wechat or Alipay.
1. For this conference, Wuhan Chytey Information Technology Co., Ltd will be entrusted as the receiving unit of the registration fee, which will issue the invoice.
2. All participants should make early payments as possible.
3. Please be sure to "Upload the Voucher" so that Finance can know about your payment status in a timely and accurate manner.
Tips: There are two ways to upload the voucher.
(1) Follow the registration and payment steps. In the "Remittance & Transfer" interface, you can see "Upload the Voucher", click it to upload the payment voucher.
(2) If you forget to upload your voucher after submitting your order for the first time, you can log in to the official website of the conference → "My Account" → "My Order" → find the order for which payments need to be made or the voucher need to be uploaded.
(3) When transferring money：Make sure you add "ACONF Order ID" as postscript.
Method 1: Once the payment is completed, you will receive an email with a link to the application page. Click the link and fill out the form to complete the application.
Method 2: Navigate to "My Account"-"Apply for invoice", click 'Apply for invoice', fill out the form in the new page. The invoice applied can be found in "My Invoice".
Log in the website, navigate to "My Account" → "My Invoice", click the "Modify" button to modify the application.
(1) Participants from Mainland of China should fill out the application form in Chinese;
(2) If you pay collectively and need to issue separately, please note the total number of invoices in the remark. Invoice issued cannot be modified.